New Information for students!
Dear students of the last year of study,
In connection with the announcement of new changes in the measures of the Government of the Czech Republic,
students in the last years are from April 20, 2020
- allowed to attend the university on a limited basis for consultations, laboratories, and examinations
- they can also individually visit the library.
You may participate in the above-mentioned forms of instruction, examination or other activity at a university only if the following conditions are met:
- The student does not have any acute health problems corresponding to a viral infectious disease (e. g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, sudden loss of taste and smell, etc.).
- They shall disinfect their hands at the entrance of the building and at the entrance to the examination room.
- They shall use a card reader to identify upon entering and/or exiting the building, and a card reader also to enter/leave the room if such room is provided with a card reader.
- No quarantine measure is ordered upon the student at the given time.
- They will provide a written declaration of honour on the absence of viral infectious disease symptoms in the previous two weeks.
You can find the declaration here:
Before you go to TUL, please make an appointment with your thesis supervisor (teacher).
Let us inform you about the changes regarding the dates of Final State Exam:
Deadline for submitting the final thesis and for registration for the
- SFE: 12 June 2020
- SFE´s period: 22 – 30 June 2020