The following procedures
21/ 7 2020
When travelling to TUL from abroad from a high-risk country!
- Announce the exact date (and time) of your arrival back at TUL to the relevant person at the Study Department of your faculty. The information must reach the Study Department during the period from Monday till Thursday prior to your arrival, at the latest!
- In this announcement, please provide the information of what country you are arriving from, how long you have been there, what countries you are crossing during your journey and how long you are going to spend in the transit countries; residence address in the Czech Republic; type of insurance and verification that it covers COVID-19 related health care.
- Please make sure to read the instructions of how to proceed and behave after arrival in the Czech Republic: https://www.mvcr.cz/mvcren/article/travel-information-after-july-1st-2020.aspx
- After arrival from a country in the high-risk zone, you have the obligation to undergo a RT-PCR test on SARS-CoV-2. Immediately after receiving the test result, send the copy of the test result to the TUL International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
- You can have the test done at the airport in the transit zone, more information here: https://www.prg.aero/en/testing-covid-19, the test costs 65 EUR (1,750 CZK), payment is accepted via debit cards and cash, using Czech crowns or Euros; or in the Liberec hospital, but you have book a slot by phone in advance at +420 778 421 599, more information here: https://www.nemlib.cz/aktualita/testy-na-onemocneni-covid-19-informace-pro-samoplatce/# or find another place here: https://koronavirus.mzcr.cz/seznam-odberovych-center/
- The Ministry of the Interior publishes a list of safe countries here: https://www.mvcr.cz/mvcren/file/notification-of-moh-list-of-the-countries-with-low-risk-of-covid19.aspx All countries that are not on the list are considered as high-risk countries. Please take into consideration that the list may often change and you need to follow the rules valid upon the date of your arrival. Therefore, check the website https://www.mvcr.cz/mvcren/article/coronavirus-information-of-moi.aspx before your arrival.
- Please note that all persons entering the Czech Republic after their stay in a high-risk country that lasted more than 12 hours in the last 14 days must wear facemasks and limit their free movement in the territory until they submit the PCR test result to a regional hygiene station.
- If you do not comply with the valid protective measures in the Czech Republic in connection with the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, you are committing both a violation of these measures and a violation of Act No. 258/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Public Health. Violation of legal regulations is considered by Act No. 111/1998 Coll., On Higher Education Institutions, as a disciplinary offense for which you may be excluded from your studies.
- The situation is changing very often, as you know. For that reason, please check your e-mail addresses frequently. We are preparing more information to be sent to you soon. Also, please be in touch with the responsible person at your TUL faculty.