The Industrial Council is an advisory/consulting expert group established by the Dean of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at TUL.
Chairman: prof. Dr. Ing. Petr Lenfeld, dean
- Discussion on topics regarding education, research, knowledge transfer.
- Exchange of information about current needs of industry, academia and mutual feedback.
- Incentives to improve the structure and quality of study programs, innovation of subjects in relation to needs of practice, integration of modern knowledge into teaching.
- Topics, internships, and scholarship programs.
- Further education, seminars and lifelong learning.
- Collaboration in research, development and innovations.
- Consultations, expert opinions, studies, mutual usability of workplaces.
- Joint popularization of technical education.
Members - representatives of companies
Faurecia Emissions Control Technologies, Mladá Boleslav, s.r.o.