Based on traditional disciplines, new areas of research, development and innovation are being developed with an emphasis on topics and needs of the 21st century. Strategic areas will be strengthened and developed by research programs of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
- Materials, nanomaterials, composites.
- Progressive and environmental technologies and nanotechnologies.
- Sustainable transportation and mobility.
- Design of machines and devices.
- Manufacturing systems, automation and robotization.
- Energy and renewable resources.