Strategy RDI Faculty of Mechnical Engineering TUL + 2030
The faculties of the Technical University of Liberec build upon the freedom of scientific research, share of information and ideas and openness to various scientific opinions. They arise from a research tradition of European universities where they systematically interconnect education with scientific, research, developmental, innovative and artistic activities and cooperate with renowned domestic and foreign partners, thus striving for a strong international dimension of their activities. The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering strongly benefits from its multidisciplinary focus and ability to deal with innovative, complex issues across the scientific disciplines. The Faculty has achieved numerous extraordinary successes and results, which it is able to commercialise. → Document
- At the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, research is a major asset for the development of education and erudition of society.
- Scientific research and engineering are an integral part and a dominant activity of the academic and research staff, fundamentally contributing to the profile of the Faculty.
- The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering spreads the erudition by deepening and moving the knowledge on the nature of materials, actions and processes in order to apply new findings in the sustainable development of society.
- It is generally perceived as one the most significant technically oriented university faculties in the Czech Republic with a strong international accent.
Visions in RDI + 2030
- The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is an independent R&D organisation of an international dimension consistently fulfilling the mission within R&D activities.
- The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is a respected partner within the national and international scientific and research space.
- The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is a recognised and respected partner for cooperation with the application sphere and industrial partners.
- The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is a clearly profiled research organisation in the area of technical education and technical sciences, where it achieves high-quality results on both national and international levels.
- The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is a financially stable research organisation relying on a strong research base that guarantees long-term prospects of research, developmental and innovative activities.
- The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is the right place for Ph.D. students coming from Czech and foreign universities.
- The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is a part of research teams and projects within the university, the Czech Republic and the international research area.
- The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is based on cooperation between Faculty workplaces and on cooperation of the university workplaces with research institutes.
- The Faculty workplaces develop research programmes, the basic criteria for the functioning and establishment of research teams, a platform for workplace cooperation and for planning personnel and financial resources.
- The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering is a research workplace with a developed infrastructure on the standard international level.